OEM or ODM service available
Special sizes can be produced according to customers’ requirements.
Mainly used in Industry and Lifting .
Customized requirements are welcome!
|Commodity name||Chain Retainer / Chain Connector|
|Brand name||XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.|
|Usage||Lifting and connecting, Wire rope fittings, Chain fittings, Marine hardware fittings|
|Main standard||US, EN, DIN|
|Material||Carbon steel, Alloy steel, Stainless steel 304 or 316|
|Finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized, Electro Galvanized, Color Painted, High polished, Mirror Polished|
|Technology||Drop Forged, Casting, Polished|
|Size||Different size available ( 5/16 to 3/8)|
|M.O.Q||100PCS per Size|
|MBS||6 times WLL or 4 times WLL|
|Packing||Gunny bag or carton and pallet / by customer requirements.|
|Delivery time||15-30days after order confirmation|
|Payment term||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Business type||Manufacturer, trading|
|Notes||Special specifications and marks can be made according to customers requirements.|
1Can you offer OEM &ODM?
Our company accept OEM&ODM, if your need it, please inform us of your specific requirements.
2What is the MOQ of your rgging product
The MOQ is different due to different kinds of rigging accessory, mix orders is ok and 100pieces can also be accept
3 I don’t trust your products quality, can you provide samples?
Yes, we can offer you samples, but you need to pay ,the sample fee will refund to you after your first order.
Are you a factory or a trade company?
We are factory , welcome to visit our factory at any time.
How to start Chain business?smart home system
1) HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Rigging Co., LTD provide you professional suggestion and solution of Chain upon your needs. TAIYITO Wireless Zigbee Home Automation Devices
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel|
|Surface Treatment:||Baking Paint|
|Chain Size:||5/16 to 3/8|
How do mill chains handle material flow and transfer in bulk handling applications?
Mill chains are specifically designed to handle material flow and transfer in bulk handling applications with efficiency and reliability. These chains are widely used in various industries, such as agriculture, mining, construction, and more, where bulk materials need to be transported in large quantities. Here’s how mill chains achieve material flow and transfer:
1. Robust Construction: Mill chains are constructed using high-quality materials, such as alloy steel, which provides excellent strength and durability. Their robust design allows them to handle heavy loads and withstand the stresses of continuous material transfer.
2. Precise Alignment: The design of mill chains ensures precise alignment between the chain and sprockets. This alignment helps to maintain a smooth and consistent material flow, reducing the risk of jams or blockages in the system.
3. Flexibility: Mill chains are flexible enough to adapt to various conveyor configurations, including inclined or declined conveyors. This flexibility enables them to efficiently transport materials across different terrains and elevations.
4. Low Friction: Mill chains are designed to minimize friction during operation. This low friction characteristic reduces the energy consumption and wear on the chain, resulting in a longer service life and improved material transfer efficiency.
5. Adaptability: Mill chains are suitable for handling a wide range of bulk materials, including grains, aggregates, ores, coal, wood chips, and more. Their adaptability makes them a versatile choice for different industries.
6. Conveyor Systems: In bulk handling applications, mill chains are commonly used in conveyor systems. These systems utilize rotating sprockets to move the chain, and the material is carried along the conveyor’s path, ensuring a continuous flow of materials from one point to another.
7. Bucket Elevators: Mill chains are often employed in bucket elevators, which lift and transfer bulk materials vertically. The buckets attached to the chain scoop up the material and discharge it at the desired location, providing an efficient material handling solution.
Overall, mill chains are essential components in bulk handling applications, ensuring the smooth and consistent flow of materials in various industrial processes. Their reliable performance, strength, and adaptability make them a preferred choice for material transfer in many industries.
Can mill chains be used in the plastics and rubber processing industry?
Yes, mill chains can be used in the plastics and rubber processing industry for various material handling applications. The plastics and rubber processing industry involves the production of a wide range of products made from plastic and rubber materials, such as bottles, containers, pipes, hoses, tires, and more. Mill chains are well-suited for handling and conveying these materials during different stages of the manufacturing process.
The plastics and rubber processing industry often requires heavy-duty and reliable material handling systems to move, transport, and process raw materials and finished products. Mill chains are capable of handling heavy loads and can withstand the rigorous demands of continuous operation in such industrial settings.
Key applications of mill chains in the plastics and rubber processing industry include:
- Material Conveying: Mill chains are used to transport raw materials, additives, and finished products from one process to another along the production line.
- Mixing and Blending: In the rubber processing sector, mill chains can be used in the mixing and blending process to combine different ingredients and create rubber compounds.
- Extrusion: Mill chains are employed in extrusion processes where plastic or rubber materials are forced through a die to create various shapes and forms.
- Molding and Forming: For plastics, mill chains are utilized in injection molding and other forming processes to produce products of specific shapes and sizes.
- Curing and Cooling: Mill chains are also involved in the curing and cooling stages of rubber processing to achieve the desired properties and final product characteristics.
The selection of the appropriate mill chain for the plastics and rubber processing industry depends on factors such as the type of material being handled, the weight and size of the products, the operating environment, and the specific requirements of the material handling process. Properly chosen and well-maintained mill chains contribute to the efficiency, reliability, and productivity of the plastics and rubber processing industry.
Can mill chains handle heavy loads and high-capacity material transfer?
Yes, mill chains are specifically designed to handle heavy loads and high-capacity material transfer in various industrial applications. These chains are built to withstand the demands of heavy-duty material handling processes and are commonly used in industries like steel manufacturing, mining, lumber handling, and more. Here’s why mill chains are suitable for such tasks:
1. High Tensile Strength: Mill chains are made from high-quality materials, such as carbon steel or stainless steel, which provide them with excellent tensile strength. This allows them to bear heavy loads without deformation or failure.
2. Robust Construction: The design of mill chains includes robust components and attachments that can handle the stress of heavy loads and maintain their integrity during material transfer.
3. Large Pitch Size: Mill chains typically have larger pitch sizes compared to standard roller chains. The larger pitch allows for greater material clearance between chain links, making them suitable for transferring bulky materials and handling large loads.
4. Attachment Options: Mill chains can be customized with various attachments, such as scrapers, pushers, or carrying rollers, to suit the specific requirements of material handling processes. These attachments enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of high-capacity material transfer.
5. Smooth Operation: Despite their ability to handle heavy loads, mill chains are designed for smooth and consistent operation. This ensures that the material transfer process remains stable and reliable, preventing potential disruptions in industrial operations.
6. Resistance to Wear and Corrosion: Mill chains are engineered to resist wear and corrosion, even in harsh and abrasive environments. This extends their service life and ensures reliable performance in demanding applications.
7. Safety Considerations: The design and construction of mill chains prioritize safety during high-capacity material transfer. They are manufactured to meet industry standards and undergo rigorous testing to ensure safe and efficient operation.
Overall, the combination of high tensile strength, robust construction, and versatility makes mill chains well-suited for handling heavy loads and facilitating high-capacity material transfer in various industrial settings. Their reliability and efficiency contribute to smoother and more productive material handling operations in industries dealing with substantial volumes of materials.
editor by CX 2023-10-27