|— Ten CoreTechnologies —|
|1||Chain strengh preload technology||2||Pin CRV treatment technology|
|3||Plate smoothly punching technology||4||Bush oil hole technology|
|5||Vacuum Oiled Technology||6||Precision Punching Technology|
|7||Low frequency fatigue test technology for lange size chain||8||Chain length comparison technology|
|9||Variation of silence design technology||10||Chain dynamic testingtechnology technologies|
1. Any inquiry you make will be answered professionally within 6~8 hours.
2. Attaches great importance to product quality and approved by many global quality system certification,such as France, Norway, Germany.
3. Focused on Chain since 1999, have rich experience in Production.
4. High-quality workers,First-class advanced equipment,good quality control,advanced technology.
5. Be Good at Custom-Made Products, provide customized services for customers.
6. Participated in the drafting of 24 national and industrial standards such as chains.As of 2571-Mar, CHOHO has 180 authorized patents.
7. With the responsibility of “Providing high quality chain system with the same service life for the global locomotive industry”, have established a strong R&D team.
By 2571,CHOHO has more than 2,7.
-CHOHO has 4 subsidiaries, including testing technology and international trading companies. has 4 factories in HangZhou, Thailand factory, ZheJiang R&D Center and Tokyo R&D Center. In addition, CHOHO ZHangZhoug Industrial zone is expected to be completed & put into operation next year.
-We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as Agricultural Chain, Sprocket, Chain Harrow, Tillage Parts,Rice Harvester Chain, GS38 Chain, Roller Chain, Automobile Chain, Motorcycle Chain Industrial Chain and so on.Our partners among world top enterprises, such as LOVOL,JOHN DEERE,NEWHOLLAND, CLASS,AGCO,DEUTZFAHR,HONDA, KUBOTA etc.
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory focused on producing and exporting Chain over 23 years,have a professional international trade team.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 30~45 days.Stock can be shipped immediately.
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, EIMA in Italy, CHINAMFG in France, CIAME in China and many other Agricultural machinery shows.
5.Do you offer free samples?
Yes,we can.or you just bear the shipping cost.
6.Is OEM available?
Yes, OEM is available. We have professional designers to help you design.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Conveyer Equipment, Agricultural Machinery|
How do mill chains handle material flow and transfer in bulk handling applications?
Mill chains are specifically designed to handle material flow and transfer in bulk handling applications with efficiency and reliability. These chains are widely used in various industries, such as agriculture, mining, construction, and more, where bulk materials need to be transported in large quantities. Here’s how mill chains achieve material flow and transfer:
1. Robust Construction: Mill chains are constructed using high-quality materials, such as alloy steel, which provides excellent strength and durability. Their robust design allows them to handle heavy loads and withstand the stresses of continuous material transfer.
2. Precise Alignment: The design of mill chains ensures precise alignment between the chain and sprockets. This alignment helps to maintain a smooth and consistent material flow, reducing the risk of jams or blockages in the system.
3. Flexibility: Mill chains are flexible enough to adapt to various conveyor configurations, including inclined or declined conveyors. This flexibility enables them to efficiently transport materials across different terrains and elevations.
4. Low Friction: Mill chains are designed to minimize friction during operation. This low friction characteristic reduces the energy consumption and wear on the chain, resulting in a longer service life and improved material transfer efficiency.
5. Adaptability: Mill chains are suitable for handling a wide range of bulk materials, including grains, aggregates, ores, coal, wood chips, and more. Their adaptability makes them a versatile choice for different industries.
6. Conveyor Systems: In bulk handling applications, mill chains are commonly used in conveyor systems. These systems utilize rotating sprockets to move the chain, and the material is carried along the conveyor’s path, ensuring a continuous flow of materials from one point to another.
7. Bucket Elevators: Mill chains are often employed in bucket elevators, which lift and transfer bulk materials vertically. The buckets attached to the chain scoop up the material and discharge it at the desired location, providing an efficient material handling solution.
Overall, mill chains are essential components in bulk handling applications, ensuring the smooth and consistent flow of materials in various industrial processes. Their reliable performance, strength, and adaptability make them a preferred choice for material transfer in many industries.
What are the benefits of using a plastic mill chain in specific environments?
Plastic mill chains offer several advantages in specific environments where traditional metal chains may not be as suitable. These chains are made from various durable plastics, such as polyethylene, nylon, or acetal, which provide unique benefits in certain applications. Here are some of the advantages of using a plastic mill chain:
- Corrosion Resistance: Plastic mill chains are highly resistant to corrosion, making them an excellent choice for environments where exposure to chemicals or moisture is a concern.
- Chemical Resistance: Certain plastics used in mill chains have excellent chemical resistance properties, allowing them to withstand exposure to various chemicals without degradation.
- Lightweight: Plastic mill chains are lighter than their metal counterparts, reducing the overall weight of the conveyor system and making them easier to handle and install.
- Quiet Operation: Plastic chains produce less noise during operation compared to metal chains, making them suitable for applications where noise reduction is essential.
- Self-Lubricating: Some plastic materials used in mill chains are self-lubricating, reducing the need for additional lubrication and maintenance.
- Low Friction: Plastic chains have low friction properties, resulting in less wear and extending the chain’s lifespan.
- Non-Magnetic: Plastic chains are non-magnetic, making them suitable for applications where magnetic interference must be avoided.
- Specific Application Uses: Plastic mill chains are often used in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and electronics, where metal chains may not be permissible due to contamination concerns.
It’s important to note that plastic mill chains may not be suitable for heavy-duty applications or environments with high temperatures and abrasive materials. However, in specific industries and environments where their unique properties are advantageous, plastic mill chains offer a reliable and efficient conveying solution.
What are the common industries that utilize mill chains for material handling?
Mill chains find extensive use in various industries for material handling applications due to their durability, strength, and versatility. Some of the common industries that utilize mill chains include:
1. Steel Mills: Mill chains are extensively used in steel mills for handling raw materials, such as iron ore, coal, and limestone. They are also employed in conveying hot and heavy steel products through various stages of the manufacturing process.
2. Cement Plants: In cement manufacturing, mill chains are used for transporting and handling raw materials like limestone, gypsum, and clinker. They are also used in the movement of finished cement products.
3. Paper and Pulp Industry: Mill chains play a vital role in the paper and pulp industry by conveying wood chips, paper rolls, and other raw materials throughout the production process.
4. Mining: In the mining industry, mill chains are used for the extraction and transportation of minerals and ores. They can handle heavy loads and harsh operating conditions commonly encountered in mining operations.
5. Automotive: Mill chains are employed in the automotive industry for handling various components and materials during manufacturing and assembly processes.
6. Agriculture: Mill chains are used in the agricultural sector for conveying grains, seeds, and other agricultural products in storage facilities, grain elevators, and processing plants.
7. Recycling: In recycling plants, mill chains are used to move and separate recyclable materials, such as metal scrap, paper, and plastics.
8. Foundries: Foundries utilize mill chains for the handling and transportation of molten metal and sand molds in the casting process.
9. Food Processing: The food processing industry relies on mill chains for handling and conveying food products during various stages of processing and packaging.
10. Construction: Mill chains are used in construction applications for transporting construction materials like sand, gravel, and concrete blocks on construction sites.
These industries and many others benefit from the reliable performance and robustness of mill chains in their material handling operations, ensuring efficient and smooth movement of materials throughout their processes.
editor by CX 2023-09-22