Roller Blind Accessories Plastic Clutch Pulling Chain Hole Reserved for Window Shutter

Roller Blind Accessories Plastic Clutch Pulling Chain Hole Reserved for Window Shutter

 

Product Description

Roller Blind Accessories CZPT Clutch Pulling Chian Hole Reserved for Window Shutter .

CZPT Functions:
one,Use PA66+GF,POM,Personal computer,High-quality engineering       plastics
two.Metal core engineering
three.High-quality piano wire springs
4.Gentle-proof layout
five.Two/a few stage spring back sort loafer
6.Clutch reserved chain installation holes design.
seven.Max load 5KG,use for roller blinds significantly less than 7 m2

 

Our Benefits

1.Clutch reduction ratio 20-50% labor-preserving
2.Metallic core design ,use resistance.
three.Much more product option for different matching roller blinds 
four.Pass existence take a look at ten,000 instances ,lengthy daily life provider
5.Warranty five many years ,prefect after- revenue service 
six.Sample and tests can be organized before long

 

Product K55 K60 K65
Load bearing: 5kg 8kg 15kg
Blinds location: ≤8m2 ≤12mtwo ≤20m2
Reduction ratio: 1:1/1:one.five one:1.65 1:five
Labor – saving: twenty% 30% 50%
Match tube: 38mm/43mm 38mm/43mm 52mm/55mm

 

Business Profile

 

 

Related you may possibly like

 

Item Parameters

 

Merchandise title: Roller blinds clutch technique
Substance : PA66+GF,POM,Personal computer
Bracket: 2mm brackets,steel plate
Bundle: 70 sets 
Payment : T/T,Paypal
MOQ: five hundred~one thousand sets
Lead time : 30 days 
Guarantee: 5 several years

 

Detailed Images

 

FAQ

Q1: Are you the producer manufacturing unit or investing company?

A: We are the maker with professional create knowledge on window coverings more than ten several years. We very own both of Domestic and worldwide sales division.

Q2: Exactly where is your manufacturing unit positioned? How can I pay a visit to there?

A: Our manufacturing facility is positioned in HangCZPT CZPT, ZheJiang Province, China, Only 6km length from 
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. CZPT Airport. We will decide you up at the airport!

Q3: What is actually your guide time, how to cargo?

A: 30 workdays by sea.

Q4: How to get a sample?

A: To make contact with us any time, We offer you a free of charge sample of some usual designs to our potential clients ,and a screening treatment to your nation is alright .but the freight expense will be on you .

Q5: China shipping and custom responsibilities?

A: We are dependable for the customs clearance and port surcharge of HangCZPT port.You are accountable for the freight from HangCZPT to your port  and customs clearance in your nation.

Q6: How I can pay you?

A: We will create our account information in the bill, you only want to get the bill to financial institution payment. 

Q7: Can I shell out when the product is here?

A: You need to spend 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid out just before we shipped.

 

Roller Blind Accessories Plastic Clutch Pulling Chain Hole Reserved for Window Shutter

Tags:

mill chains

As one of leading mill chains manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer mill chains and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of mill chains

Recent Posts