3500 STEEL DOUBLE FLEX CHAIN
Fabricated steel 3500 chain is designed to operate in either direction. This feature plus its ability to flex in 2 planes, and its excellent wear durability, makes it popular for a wide range of applications in the unit handling industry.
welded steel mill chain, welded steel drag chain, cast fixed pin chain, pintle chain, drop forged link chain and Engineer Class Driving Chain, with alloy steel and stainless steel selection according to your requirement
1, Chain types: drop forged rivetless chain, Roller Chain, conveyor chain, agricultural chain, sugar industry chain, palm oil industry chain, asphalt industry chain,elevator conveyor industry chain, double flex chain, pintle chain, weld steel drag chains, malleable chain etc;
2, Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel or SUS304 for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3, Heat treatment: Carburizing, Austemper Stressing, nitro-caburizing harden etc;
4, Surface: Shot peening, black, blue or original;
5, Package way: Plastic bag+ carton box+ plywood case
|Chain No.||Pitch||Bush diameter||Width between inner plates at two small ends||Pin diameter||Outside width between plates at two small ends(or Barrel length)||Pin length||Depth of chain plates||Plate thickness||Ultimate tensile strength||Weight per meter|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Inner packing: Poly bag, air bubble bag, carton according to buyer’s request.
2. Outer packing: OSB case or pallet.
3. Please remember to leave the correct contact ADDRESS information for delivery.
We are a leading manufacturer of mechanical transmission spare parts, as well as several years 1 of reliable and trustworthy vendors. Our main items are roller chain, conveyor chain, agricultural chain, sugar industry chain, palm oil industry chain, asphalt industry chain,elevator conveyor industry chain etc.
At present, For South American, European, and Asian market, our superior products are fabricated according to your requirement and our quality meets ISO, ASME, DIN standard.
Please watch our process steps as below
(1) punch its outer plate and inner plates
(2)Shot peening workshop
(3) heat treatment workshop
(4) assembly preparation
(5) pins process
(6) Tensile Properties Test before shipment
After Sales Service
Our products can be repaired or replaced the new parts with free cost in six months.
1.Q:How about mould cost?
A: primarily depend on : 1.Drawing, 2.material, 3.weight and quantity.
We need to know the structure of each parts to analyze the mold solution by:
1) –Complete design drawing, product model or actual sample —– the best way
–PDF drawing with complete dimension for each parts
–Clearly photos for each parts with more angle-views to show every features.
2)The materials, technical parameters and surface treatments.
technical parameters: tell us about its model, pitch, roller diameter, width between inner plates, attachment type, outside drawing etc.
3)The quantity of order.
2.Q:How to control the product processing?
A: The processing report or pictures will be sent to the customer every week/ each month for review.
3.Q:Who will own the mould?
A:Customer, also the mould can be kept in our factory for future order.
4.Q:How long do you make your quotation?
A:After receiving detail informations we will quote in 1 to 3 days.
5.Q: MOQ? —
small chain type: if its pitch is less than 38.10mm and its thickness is less than 5mm, MOQ is 1500 CZPT on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
middle chain type: if its pitch belongs (38.10mm
big chain type: if its pitch is more than 76.20mm and its thickness is more than 10mm, MOQ is 200 CZPT on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
I hope we can do business together, and look CZPT to hearing from you soon
|Surface Treatment:||Carburizing and Quenching|
|Maximum Width Over Inner Link:||10.63inch|
Can mill chains be used in the automotive manufacturing and assembly processes?
Yes, mill chains can be used in the automotive manufacturing and assembly processes to facilitate material handling and conveyor systems. These chains play a vital role in ensuring a smooth and efficient production process in the automotive industry. Here’s how mill chains are utilized in this sector:
1. Material Handling: Mill chains are employed to handle and transport various components and parts throughout the manufacturing facility. They are used in conveyor systems to move materials between different stages of the assembly process.
2. Assembly Line: In automotive assembly lines, mill chains are often used to move car bodies and chassis along the production line. They are used in overhead conveyor systems, floor conveyors, and other configurations to ensure the seamless flow of components during assembly.
3. Jig Fixtures: Mill chains are integrated into jig fixtures, which hold and position car components during welding, painting, and other assembly processes. The chains allow for precise movement and positioning of the components, ensuring accurate alignment and quality in the final product.
4. Power Transmission: Mill chains are used for power transmission in various machinery and equipment within the automotive manufacturing process. They efficiently transfer power from motors to conveyor systems and other equipment, enabling smooth operation and consistent production.
5. Durability: The automotive industry often requires heavy-duty and durable solutions due to the large-scale production and continuous operation. Mill chains, made from high-quality materials, such as alloy steel, are capable of withstanding the demanding conditions and loads in automotive manufacturing.
6. Maintenance: Regular maintenance of mill chains is essential to ensure their optimal performance in automotive manufacturing. Lubrication, inspection, and prompt replacement of worn or damaged parts are necessary to prevent downtime and maintain efficiency.
Overall, mill chains are versatile and reliable components used in the automotive industry for material handling, assembly line movement, power transmission, and fixture positioning. Their ability to handle heavy loads, precise movements, and harsh manufacturing environments makes them a valuable asset in the automotive manufacturing and assembly processes.
Can mill chains be used in the cement and construction materials industry?
Yes, mill chains can be used in the cement and construction materials industry. The cement industry involves the production of cement, which is a crucial building material used in various construction projects. Mill chains play a significant role in material handling and conveyor systems within cement plants and other construction material manufacturing facilities.
Mill chains are utilized in cement and construction material handling applications such as:
- Raw Material Handling: Mill chains are used to transport raw materials, such as limestone, shale, clay, and iron ore, from storage areas to the processing units.
- Kiln Feeding: Mill chains are involved in feeding the raw materials into the cement kiln for the clinker production process.
- Clinker Handling: After the clinker is produced in the kiln, mill chains are used to convey and cool the clinker before further processing.
- Cement Grinding: Mill chains help transport the finished cement product to storage or packaging areas.
These applications involve heavy loads, high temperatures, and abrasive materials, making mill chains a suitable choice due to their durability and strength. However, it is crucial to select the right type and size of mill chain to ensure optimal performance and longevity in the cement and construction materials industry.
Overall, mill chains are integral in facilitating the efficient movement of materials throughout the cement manufacturing process, contributing to the productivity and success of the industry.
What are the maintenance requirements for mill chains to ensure optimal performance?
Proper maintenance is essential to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of mill chains. Regular inspections and care help identify and address potential issues early, preventing costly downtime and equipment failures. Here are the key maintenance requirements for mill chains:
1. Regular Inspections:
Perform routine visual inspections of the mill chains to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for elongation, excessive wear on pins and bushings, and any loose or broken components.
Ensure proper lubrication of the mill chains. Lubrication reduces friction and wear, dissipates heat, and prevents corrosion. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricant for the specific operating conditions.
Regularly clean the mill chains to remove dirt, debris, and accumulated particles. Clean chains function better and reduce the risk of abrasive wear.
4. Tension Adjustment:
Maintain the correct tension in the mill chains. Improper tension can lead to premature wear, elongation, and failure. Refer to the equipment’s manual or consult with the manufacturer for the appropriate tensioning procedure.
5. Replacement of Worn Components:
Replace any worn, damaged, or broken components promptly. This includes pins, bushings, rollers, and any other parts that show signs of wear. Using worn-out components can lead to chain failure and damage to other parts of the machinery.
6. Environmental Considerations:
Take into account the operating environment and make any necessary adjustments to maintenance procedures. In harsh or corrosive environments, additional protective measures, such as coatings or seals, may be necessary.
7. Regular Training:
Ensure that maintenance personnel are well-trained in handling mill chains. Proper handling and installation can significantly impact the chain’s performance and lifespan.
Maintain detailed records of maintenance activities, including inspections, lubrication schedules, and component replacements. These records can help identify patterns, track chain performance, and plan future maintenance tasks.
By adhering to these maintenance requirements, operators can optimize the performance and service life of mill chains, reducing downtime and improving overall efficiency in material handling and industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-31